the snow might fall and write the lines
25 January, 2009
- Outside temperature: around -15 to -20 C.
- Current bedside (re)reading: Ian Rankin’s Exit Music
- Current work from which this is a distraction: an H-unitality calculation using `near-degeneracies’.
- Current aural relief from said hacking: Suede’s Dog Man Star.
- Currently legal addictive drug used to fuel said hacking: some brand of dark roast filter coffee.
- Current chances of resuming the supposed purpose of this weblog: not promising.